Please read and carefully follow below instructions for voting. Note that your votes are not recorded until all the steps are completed.
1. Vote as early in the day as possible, to have more time to address any technical issues that might occur.
2. Once the election opens at 8:30 AM on election day, you will receive an email with the link to vote in to the email address with which you registered for the election. Election will ends at 2.30 PM on the same day. It might be received into the bulk/spam/junk/promotions folder in your inbox. Therefore if you don’t find the mail in the inbox, please search in the above mentioned locations. E-Mail and the link in it is unique for each voter and therefore you will not be able to vote with an e-mail/link belonging to another voter.
3. Please follow the link included in the mail for voting, which will lead you to a sign in page.
4. Once the sign in page is loaded, please press the button on the page which will send a one-time password to your mobile phone.
Note that we are using an overseas service for election and the SMS is delivered from the origin country of the service.
Therefore there may be delays in receiving SMS. If you do not receive it in under a minute or two. Press the “resend” button.
In some cases even the “resend” does not work after a few minutes, please load the page again from the e-mail link and try again.
5. Once the one-time password is received, please enter it in the relevant field on the sign in page and submit.
6. Upon successful sign in, you will be presented with the ballot with the list of candidates that you can vote for.
7. On the ballot, please select the candidates to vote for by checking the check box in front of the candidate.
8. Number of candidates that you are allowed to vote for depends on your age group and will be displayed on the ballot.
9. If you wish to vote for none of the candidates, please select the “Abstain” option at the bottom of the candidates list.
10. Once you have selected the candidates for voting, press the continue button at the bottom of the page.
WARNING: Pressing continue does not complete voting. There are more steps to complete in order for your vote to be recorded.
11. Once the continue button is pressed, it will take you to a review page where you can review the candidates you have selected for voting.
As votes are still not recorded, if you choose to, you can go back to the ballot and change your votes by pressing the ‘Edit’ button.
12. Once you are satisfied with the candidates you have selected for voting, please press the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the review page. This will record your vote and take you to the confirmation page with a thanking message on the screen.
13. If you encounter any problems regarding the voting process, please contact us through the following hotlines or zoom link for assistance.
011 768 0701 – 011 768 0703
077 288 4156 / 077 288 4569
Zoom Link for assistance – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87591975378?pwd=ZU9IRjVFQUV5dmxDS2RjUS81ZlhZQT09